Now, you do not need to go in person to the cab stand and deal with the drivers with the luggage on. The process now is now only so hassle free nowadays.
But, since the advantage is there, similarly some danger is also there. Can it be a man or a woman there’s always a small amount of risk of danger whilst travelling in the cab. Although the technology now is extremely advanced, the place of the cab is easily monitored at the time of a crisis, but doing a little bit in your part isn’t in any way harmful.
Here are some points to bear in mind when travelling in the cab.
1. Avoid taxis on the remote streets.
2. Always be cautious when talking out your destination address to the cab driver as it could be overheard from the people around you.
3. Carefully identify the cab and the amount that you reserved.
6. Never have a rest in the taxi. Stay awake and take a look at the way to check if it’s the best way or not.
7. This helps in preventing the odds of giving extra cash at the moment of rush.
9. Do not talk anything private over the telephone to anyone as you’re in the cab as you could leak out some advice that would be a sign to the driver to hurt you in any way.
11. Be alert while at the sharing taxi. Move out in the event you do not feel comfortable.
13. If you don’t wish to reveal your house address, get off the taxi few meters ahead of your destination.
14. Keep your keys handy whilst getting out of the taxi and enter your home immediately.
15. If you felt any issue or suspicious with the cab or the driver, don’t fear of telling it to the authorities because you might help to protect other folks.
Whether a man is a student, working or an older, he/she utilizes the cab at some or another point in life.